This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on exciting and innovative development projects in a vibrant, generous, friendly, highly collaborative, and philanthropic company. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth, and skills enhancement in Scrum.
Our client is a US-headquartered, multinational billion-dollar beauty and personal care company founded in 1984. The company has a commitment to provide quality and innovative products that feature an only premium, wholesome ingredients. Their scientific leadership in both skincare and nutrition has established the company as a premier anti-aging company.
They are one of the leaders in the market and they are looking to expand their international technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently assembling their pioneering team of IT Professionals and they are in search for a passionate, skillful and self-motivated Senior Scrum Master who possesses exemplary Agile Scrum technical background and can deliver development projects on time.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As the Senior Scrum Master, your job function is to work closely with the technical team and product owners to deliver quality software at a dependable and sustainable pace. You will be responsible for effectively leading the technical team by removing impediments and being a servant leader to them throughout the Sprint. You will be responsible for training and mentoring team members, leadership, and the larger organization on Agile best practices and processes. You will be a part of the Nu Skin global Agile practice, helping to inspect and adapt the processes in use across all teams in the organization.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field
- Advanced Scrum Master Certification
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master working with 1 or more Agile teams
- Experience leading, mentoring or managing Scrum Masters
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with those outside the team and department
- Meets individual commitments while helping other team members without additional guidance
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex issues.
- Mastery in Agile Software delivery processes and related tools
- Must have a working laptop or desktop and stable internet connection
Advantageous skills or nice-to-haves:
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified Agile Coach or coaching-related certificates
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and improve the delivery of software through Agile SDLC practices
- Lead others in working through continuous improvement and measure the success of changes
- Accelerate the pace of work by using data and measurements without compromising quality
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset, seeking out effective solutions to complex problems that are directly related to the quality delivered and best practices used by the team
- Support and mentor the Product Owner and the development team on how to effectively refine product backlog items
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog in a way that delivers customer value iteratively
- Help the team members hold each other accountable for the successful delivery of the sprint commitments and completion of the sprint goal
- Lead others in effectively resolving team and organizational impediments
- Facilitate cross-team communication
- Participate in discussions with peers and share Agile best practices and proven industry standards
- Use data and metrics to improve and optimize the team’s performance in delivering high-quality digital solutions