As a Senior Software Engineer, you will assume the role of a senior developer and consultant, which involves programming, implementing, assisting, and advising clients in the field of software development.
They are one of the leaders in the market and they are expanding their international technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently assembling their excellent team of IT Professionals and they are in search for a passionate, skillful and team - oriented Senior Software Engineer who possesses exemplary technical skills.
This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on innovative development projects in a vibrant, generous, friendly, highly collaborative teams who are in the top of their game. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for excellence, continuous development, and growth as a leader in the technology industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code critical parts of the system.
- Specify and enforce the development process and practices.
- Design software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built to meet the clients' needs.
- Implement best practices in software development such as testing, self-document code and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Implement software solutions to better achieve the business value agreed on by the client.
- Install and configure software to suit clients' requirements.
- Must be able to provide software solutions to our clients to satisfy their current business needs.
- Must be able to assess how to implement better software practices as the need arises.
- Initiate to understand more about the client's domain to build a working understanding of the client's needs.
- Research on technologies or solutions to help build what the client needs.
- Delight the client with software solutions.
- Adapt to the client's environment and culture to ensure that we are able to exceed client expectations. This includes dress code and working hours.
- Influence clients positively toward implementing best practices into their software engineering.
- Other roles and tasks related to Consulting Services may be assigned as needed.
- Code Reviews within and across teams.
- Contribute to improving engineering patterns and practices in the group as a whole
- Dedication to excellent code quality
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Work From Home
Industry: Information Technology (Software)
Expertise: IT - Software Development