This is an amazing career opportunity to be part of a fast growing company and a supportive environment who treats each other like family.
Our client has been a trusted Commercial Refrigeration, HVAC, Electrical, and Appliances Contractor for almost 20 years serving the Atlanta Metro and the Southeast. Their customers are the premier brands in the food, beverage, and biomedical industries, and they count on them as their one-call solution for keeping their facilities, plants, and equipment up-and-running 24/7. Repairs, remodeling, or new construction: they do it all.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As the BPO Operations Manager, you will be the over-all in-charge of the day to day delivery and strategic direction of the operations. Your role is to maintain and improve BPO operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; and process improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing growing team of Filipino virtual assistants
- Current team has 15 virtual assistants in various Accounting, Dispatching, IT, Sales, & Customer Service roles
- Developing and implementing standards of operation;
- Writing policies and procedures for BPO workflows;
- Compiling and analyzing data about the business; and
- Managing a wide variety of other projects.
- Successful applicant will be a problem solver and careful about the details
- Educated to a minimum standard equivalent to bachelor’s degree level
- 3 to 5 years of work experience as an Operations Manager of a BPO company
- Advanced English Speaking and Writing skills
- Experience Managing Teams
- Ability to manage several Projects in an effective and timely manner; Six Sigma certification not required but a big plus
- Strong Problem Solver who takes personal initiative to find creative solutions and identify new opportunities
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel – must have the ability to create and manipulate PivotTables and utilize formulas to analyze data
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software programs and smartphone apps
- Can work independently while still meeting tight timelines and delivery schedules
- “Big Picture” thinking – ability to see several moves ahead of current position and anticipate issues before they become full blown problems
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Monday to Friday, 9pm to 6am Manila time following EST
Location: Work from home
Expertise: BPO Operations