This opportunity awaits someone who would want to have a feather on their cap by bringing the company to the next level.
Our client is the leading Tour operator in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Headquartered in the iconic business bay area in One by Omniyat Tower, Dubai, UAE. They offer the best value holiday package deals globally and with specific interest to the residents of UAE. Their strength lies in our PEOPLE to provide quality products and unbeatable pricing services.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Customer Care Manager is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers in either a B2C or B2B environment.
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels (Front and Back office. Telephone. Email. Online. Live Chat. Social Media. Correspondence.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically lead and develop the operational management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer care
- Empower and Engage the Customer Care Team (It is not only the service part, it is also sales for all communication channel)
- Enhance the First Call Resolution
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Drive better sales through service
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder Peers
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issue
- Define, negotiate and agree the effective utilization of resource in line with service specifications, working with, or being responsible for resource planning and to plan the required resource in conjunction with business objectives and service level agreements
- Work effectively with all peers and the board/stakeholders Commercial and Finance, Marketing, Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects
- Drive quality and consistency
- Extensive experiencing of managing operational customer care teams (service and sales)
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role. o established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Monday to Friday; 1pm to 10pm Manila time
Expertise: Customer Support