This is a spectacular career opportunity for someone who dreams to work for a company who works on mainly greenfield projects, industry disrupting projects as well as the latest tools and technologies. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for freedom to make the role their own as well have career growth and skills enhancements by working in a small, flat and very much developer led organization.
Our client is an Australian Headquartered full-service custom design and development consultancy company established in 2001. They are a Microsoft Gold Certified developer who has over 20 years of experience in custom software development and business process improvement. They have many long-term clients since they have built the business with honesty and a spirit of collaboration.
They are one of the leaders in the market and they are looking to expand their team here in the Philippines. They are currently expanding their team of IT professionals and they are in search for a passionate, skillful, and self-motivated Technical Project Manager who possesses exemplary project management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive people and projects through leadership and passion for the projects you manage.
- Manage development issues encountered by the development team and suggest alternatives in liaison with developers or the client.
- Maintain a steady rate of progress and control on the project, keeping development within scope. Gather and understand customer requirements.
- Oversee wireframing, create and manage stories / development tasks in PM system.
- Sprint progress management. Devise new features and solutions.
- Oversee WIP meeting with the client and change requests.
- Work with DevOps team to manage software release.
- Ensure quality in the system through controlled and regular QA testing
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and other related field is preferred but not required
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Previously delivered custom software projects as a PM or Product Owner
- Experience with prototyping tools (eg. Balsamiq or Figma) and online collaboration tools
- The ability to translate business requirements into an effective story
- Ability to work independently with integrity and minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills to effectively collaborate with counterparts
Advantageous skills or nice to haves:
- Previous experience as a developer