As a Technical Lead, you are responsible for the configuration and support of customer Identity and Access Management solutions and will take responsibility for the development of assigned projects including configuration and integration.
From the get-go, the role is 70% hands-on programming and 30% people management. As the team grows, the role will shift to be predominantly management, with some 3rd level support and solution design.
Our client is an Australian-based IT service and consulting company. They implement fit-for-purpose end-to-end Identity Management and Governance solutions and embed them operationally and culturally, to not only reduce the company’s risk but also to make sure it stays that way. They exclusively manage identity management risk, offering a comprehensive set of services: consulting and advisory; governance, risk, and compliance; solution design and implementation; managed support services; change management and training.
They are seeking an up-and-coming Technical Lead to lead and mentor their local team in the Philippines, roll up his/her sleeves and help them design and deliver business and technical requirements in platforms that lead the way in the industry.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who’s interested in innovation as you will be working with the latest technologies to deliver data security and operational resilience to secure businesses. They are a company who cares about the well-being of their employees and do the necessary things to look after them – this includes career growth, discretionary funded trainings, and competitive benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical thought leadership and strategic thinking to investigate emerging technologies, complimentary products/platforms and assist with defining the company’s business strategy
- Coach, mentor, and develop junior engineers within the service delivery team.
- Responsible for the configuration and support of customer Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Responsible for the development of assigned projects including configuration and integration.
- Contribute actively to team meetings and support fellow team members.
- Coordinate solution configuration tasks on a project, including supervision of junior engineers
- Contribute to the development of company practices, techniques, and tools
- Work with vendor partners to design solutions
- Management of the workload of all engineers within the team through a ticketing system
- Provide subject matter expertise and 3rd level support of agreed systems/platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience within the Technology industry plus relevant tertiary qualifications
- Working experience leading projects and mentoring team members – no formal lead experience required
- Knowledge and experience with directory services; or more of the following: Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS
- Proven working experience Identity management tools designing and delivering IAM/IGA solutions that leverage leading products. At least one of the following: Saviynt, Okta, SailPoint, ForgeRock, Ping, Microsoft, Auth0, and Oracle (including. SAML & OAuth SSO, MFA, device trust, user lifecycle management, access certifications, etc.).
- Proven experience in the delivery of technology platforms and/or solutions
- Strong awareness and understanding of infrastructure (including Azure/AWS Cloud), networks, software technologies, and applications
- Leadership capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English so you can effectively communicate with foreign counterparts
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Team player spirit
- Experience in defining SQL queries to extract and update databases
- Development of API calls to integrate Identity and Access Management solutions with business applications, e.g., using Postman
- A working knowledge and/or experience in Java