This is a great opportunity for someone to join a company that has positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019.
Based in the United States, our client is a computer software company that offers a customer communication platform for businesses that interact with customers on a local level. It features an interaction management platform that utilizes messaging features designed for businesses to interact with their leads, customers, and teams.
They are an award-winning marketing and communication platform that uses text messaging to help local businesses improve their online reputation, convert more leads, and retain more customers. The company’s all-in-one inbox consolidates reputation management, website chat, marketing campaigns, and mobile payments into a single inbox that has helped over 100k businesses win.
Our client has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Sales Development Representative has a strong background with outbound calls or cold-calling and will be responsible for sales prospecting and leads qualification and generation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, educate & qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Master the ability to evangelize the company story
- Align the company solutions with prospect business objectives & needs
- Collaborate with sales reps to schedule prospect calls, meetings, and demos
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Make strategic outbound calls & emails daily
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments/demos scheduled and deals closed
- Must speak English fluently
- 3-5 years of outbound sales / cold-calling experience
- Experience in selling SaaS and using Salesforce highly advantageous
- Strong work ethic, eagerness to learn and adaptability to a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work on EST time zone.
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Will follow EST
Industry: Computer Software
Expertise: Outbound Sales, Cold-Calling, Lead Generation