You will be responsible with the implementation of projects within a major transformation program that will radically overhaul our existing systems over the next few years.
Our client is a very successful Australian sustainable packaging leader established for over 10 years. It was founded with the intention of disrupting an industry that was ripe for change, and a significant contributor to the degradation of the environment in the packaging it produced and the resources it consumed.
With continued expansion, both locally and internationally, they are seeking the brightest NetSuite Developer in the industry to join their Philippine and Australian team to build a revolutionary data and digital ecosystem.
Technology is a big part of everything they do. This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone who believes in innovation, integration, and automation more than anything.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the delivery of key projects across our mission critical applications and services end to end solution design through to execution, QA and deployment into production.
- Play a key part in the implementation of projects within a major transformation program that will radically overhaul our existing systems over the next few years.
- Proactively monitor production environments to identify opportunities to improve scalability or robustness as well as identifying and fixes issues before they negatively impact the business.
- Assist with the administration and configuration of NetSuite, including user/role administration, custom records/fields, page/form layouts, reporting, performing updates.
- Evaluate NetSuite updates, develop text scripts and communicate with other system users as required in response to new releases.
- Create and execute technical specs, assist in the discovery process.
- Provide training to internal users as required.
- Maintain knowledge of latest technology and software for integration to improve process and user interaction with NetSuite.
- Collaborate with team members to recommend, develop, and support integrations between NetSuite and other systems. Recommend system enhancements to optimize implementation efforts and user adoption.
- Provide/handle testing updates, to include notifying the organization of updates to the system.
- Assist with bringing in additional entities’ data into NetSuite and validate data.
Must-have Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years software development experience. Significant ERP experience with Oracle NetSuite
- Experience developing automation/scripting with RESTful APIs
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a global company structure with multiple subsidiaries
- Understanding of core supply chain processes
- Can independently plan and prioritise deliverables
- Highly developed English written & verbal English communication skills to effectively collaborate and communicate with foreign counterparts
- Understanding of API (REST, SOAP), EDI, WMS
Advantageous or Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / SQL Skills
- Understanding of ETL/ELT