This is an amazing career opportunity to join a highly successful financial company.
Our client is a leading non-bank financing company for small-to-medium-sized enterprises (“SME”) and the #1 unsecured lender to SMEs in the Philippines.
They offer fast, hassle-free, non-collateral business loans tailor-fit to the needs, goals, and cash flows of each small and medium-sized business owner. Their core advantage is providing non-collateral business loans in a timely manner based on cash flow analysis. Their vision is to continue to grow into a full-service financing institution focused on serving all of the financing needs of SMEs in the Philippines and become a provider of additional value-added services to help SMEs in the Philippines grow their business.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Marketing & Strategic Partnership Officer is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all digital marketing campaigns for the Company (SEO & Social Media)
- Implement marketing strategies;
- Promote the Company, and its product and develop the Company brand;
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones;
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns;
- Support the marketing leadership team through the organization and administrative support for various projects;
- Maintain strong communication between marketing executives and internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinate employee meetings and communications for the marketing department;
- Plan, prepare and deliver presentations;
- Conduct research for key marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication or related field;
- Over 3 years of digital marketing-specific experience;
- Exceptional writing and communication skills;
- Relevant experience with SEO and multi-media production;
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to evolving business requirements and objectives;
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis;
- Ability to synthesize data into digital marketing enhancement recommendations;
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:30pm
Location: BGC (onsite)
Industry: Financial Services
Expertise: Digital Marketing & Partnership Management