Manila Recruitment is the innovation leader in Executive Search, IT recruitment and expert roles in the Philippines. Founded in 2010, we’re a fast-paced, forward-thinking, creative and “not your typical” recruitment agency! We’ve been disrupting the market for recruitment with unique services, differentiated fee structures, client engagement and the highest levels of service and professionalism around. We’re growing fast, and we need a “new-school” senior business development manager to take us to the next level! Let’s do this!
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
We are seeking a superstar, hand-on sales leader! A self-starter who is passionate, bright and creative. The ideal candidate is a solutions orientated, client focused sales leader with significant experience selling recruitment services in a BPO / outsourcing company or a recruitment agency.
It is essential that you are hands-on and an excellent communicator who knows how to close sales with international clients independently (without the help of a more senior manager). You must be amazing at building rapport, identifying client pain points and adjusting your pitch accordingly. Naturally, you need to be able to give first class presentations both over the phone and in person. You must also be able to handle and resolve complex client concerns during the service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reply to local and international inbound client inquiries, conduct highly consultative meetings (in person and online) to win the business and close the sale independently
- Manage outbound sales campaigns, sales reps and the leads they produce
- Infiltrate client markets by attending industry events
- Work with marketing and client services teams to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Support the team delivering the recruitment service to resolve any challenging client concerns
- Provide top level account management and secure repeat business from existing clients
Skills / Qualifications Must Haves:
- Must be a confident, consultative and solutions focussed sales person!
- Must be very hands-on in the sales process
- Must be able to close your own complex sales negotiations
- Must have a deep understanding of common roles offshored to the Philippines, the market for candidates and their salaries
- Must have excellent English communication skills (both written and spoken are essential)
- Must be able to cope with pitches to both local and foreign decision makers
- You are self-confident, pro-active and fun to work with
- You must be statistical and love measuring results
- 5+ years of sales and business development in the recruitment / headhunting industry, or from the BPO industry (if BPO not just agent roles, KPO, Finance, marketing and IT roles preferred)
- 2+ years in a managerial role closing your own business (without help of someone more senior above you).
- 2+ years of resolving complex client issues during service delivery in recruitment / BPO industry
- You’ve worked in young, fast-paced, smaller companies selling B2B services
- You’ve worked with CRM systems and can track your results
- You have worked with local and foreign teams
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- With a proven track record of strong client relationships
- You’re a team player, flexible in your approach to work and can fit into a fun, modern and innovative team!
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time: Mondays – Fridays with a flexible start time between 8:00AM to 10:00AM
Location: Makati (Currently WFH)
Expertise: Business Development / Account Management