This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a fast-growing eCommerce company with lots of opportunities for career growth and enjoys a fast-paced environment with a can-do, collaborative atmosphere.
Our client is a US-based ecommerce company that markets high-dollar, highly technical products to end-user consumers (homeowners). They are a family of companies that have been in the business for over 75 years.
Fast online growth and online success has translated into a growing staff and expansion. And as they are continuously growing, they are looking for results oriented Jr. Search Engine Specialist in the Philippines to help support their keyword-driven campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keyword research and development for paid and organic campaigns
- Reporting and monitoring ad campaign performance and results
- Tracking and monitoring organic keyword positions and traffic
- Keyword management, including negative keyword suppression for ad campaigns
- Bid management within paid search and feed-advertising platforms
- Data compilation and manipulation to organize inputs for advertising campaigns
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
- Two years or more of proven paid search and keyword-driven advertising experience with Google Ads (Bing ad experience is a plus, but not necessary)
- Two years or more of Google Analytics or other analytic platform experience
- Experience with Moz, SEMRush or other search engine analysis platform
- Experience in an eCommerce settings
- Proficient in MS Excel
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Work From Home
Industry: Information Technology (Software)
Expertise: IT - Software Development