This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a fast-growing eCommerce company with lots of opportunities for career growth and enjoys a fast-paced environment with a can-do, collaborative atmosphere.
Our client is a US-based e-commerce company that markets high-dollar, highly technical products to end-user consumers (homeowners). They are a family of companies that have been in the HVAC business for over 75 years.
Fast online growth and online success have translated into a growing staff and expansion. And as they are continuously growing, they are looking for a results-oriented Data Analyst in the Philippines with a passion for creating great eCommerce experiences for their customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help support our digital marketing campaigns. Working with data sets from websites, product sales, and advertising campaigns,
- Chart performance and look for opportunities and risks to efficiency and growth within our campaigns.
- Experience with analyzing large sets of data to find outlying areas of concern and opportunity.
- Run reporting and managing dashboards and analysis of product sales, web traffic, and campaign spending to determine where we have overspent and where we can afford to drive more sales. Analysis parameters will include margin, profitability, budget, the share of the market, traffic saturation, and conversion rate.
- Gather and compile data from multiple sources into dashboards and reports
- Maintain data integrity and ensure the accuracy of attribution
- Monitor data and reporting red flags and opportunities according to thresholds and goals
- Analysis of compiled data, report findings to Marketing Managers
Skills / Qualification:
- Two years or more of proven data analysis in marketing, advertising, financial, or product sales
- Two years or more of experience with data visualization or analysis tools
- Good English communication skills to effectively collaborate with foreign counterparts
- College Degree
- SQL experience
- Experience with Google Analytics or other online analytics tools
- Previous experience as is any experience with advertising or web analytics software including but not limited to Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz, and CoreMetrics.
- Magento experience
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Work From Home
Industry: Information Technology (Software)
Expertise: IT - Software Development