This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a multi-awarded and one of the world’s largest and most successful trader trading organization.
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most successful trader trading organization, with a 12-year history of major awards for service and quality. They have trained over 250,000 people worldwide to trade the foreign exchange and stock markets, and they can help YOU to embark upon a new and exciting career as a private trader.
Their team is driven by one common goal: to help as many people as possible unlock the door to their financial freedom and achieve the level of wealth that we know is possible through trading – whether it be stock trading or Forex trading. The foreign exchange market is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Immerse yourself in the world of Forex and learn what it means to be a Trader.
Despite their incredible growth, their mission remains the same: their workshops provide people with the strategies they need to achieve financial freedom and start living their dreams.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Client Services Manager should have excellent client services management skills and will be responsible in managing the client services team to improve customer/client service experience and to manage and control retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service experience, retention, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set.
- Manage and train CS Associates by ensuring that performance and discipline management measures are in place
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis.
- Interact with staff on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Ad hoc tasks given by management
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
- Strong Client Services Skills
- 5+ years' experience in customer/client service.
- 5+ years' supervisory/management experience.
- Extensive customer/client service background in a contact center or outsourcing company.
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Salesforce knowledge is advantageous.
- Willingness to work on weekends, and/or holiday.
- Work from Home Setup - must have a stable internet connection of at least 25 mbps and/or a back-up connection
- Highly organized
- Process oriented
- Keen on details
- Retention background preferred
- Extensive experience in Retail, Telemarketing, Teleservice preferred
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM Shift- can work onsite or at home and/or on weekends upon advice
Location: BGC, Taguig
Industry: Trading, Trader Training
Expertise: Client Services Lead/Manager, Retention, Client Success