This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on exciting and innovative industry in a vibrant, generous, friendly, and highly collaborative company.
Our client has been established since 1966 and has been a consistent supplier of petroleum products for both automotive and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago.
They are the first petroleum company to deliver a complete range of Euro 5 fuels (the cleanest range of fuels in the country) and with a vast range of superior products and services, the company delivers prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing and industrial industries.
This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth, and skills enhancement when it comes to being the Head of the Renewable Energy Department.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The HR Manager will develop, plan, and implement an HR strategy that hires, retains, and develops employees to meet the company’s objectives.
1. Create an overall HR strategy for hiring, retention, and development of all employees to meet the company’s targets
2. Oversee the HR department’s different functions: employee relations, payroll and benefits, recruitment, training, and organizational development
3. Digitize HR processes and archiving
4. Lower employee turnover rate and create and manage programs on retention
5. Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage 3 branches of HR: Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, and Organizational Development and Learning.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and on boarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date - Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with governmental regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team and manage the year end performance management review of all departments
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- Submit regular reports on management on HR updates and programs
- Makes sure that every employee has a career plan
- Manage the training department and its initiatives*
- Create a job leveling for everyone in the company
- Develop a relationship with schools to attract young talent
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology or Business Administration related course
• At least 10 years of experience in an HR role which includes the following: compensation, recruitment, employee relations, training, and organizational development.
• Needs to already hold a managerial position for at least 5 – 10 years.
• Needs to come from a medium-sized to large corporation with established practices in the HR department and a company with a reputation attracting the best talents.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly processes to accomplish those goals.
• Excellent managerial skills.
• Needs to have a relationship with top colleges to attract talent.
• Young energy, can adjust to new trends, dynamic
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full Time, Monday - Friday, flexible start time from 7AM to 9AM PH Time (with 8 core working hours inclusive of 1-hour break), working hours maybe extended to attend meetings
Location: Pasig City
Industry: Oil & Energy