This is a spectacular career opportunity for someone who dreams to work for a company who works on an exciting and innovative project. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for freedom to make the role their own as well have career growth and skills enhancements by working in a highly collaborative and cutting-edge team.
Our client is an Australian Headquartered well-funded startup company backed by the best venture capitalists in Australia. Their product aims to supercharge Product Managers to close the loop on achieving product outcomes and align their stakeholders faster, in one single sauce of product truth. The company was founded by former Product Managers from well-known tech companies and their product aims to address challenges they experienced when they were Product Managers before.
They are one of the pioneers in their market and they are looking to expand their technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently assembling their pioneering team of IT professionals and they are in search for a passionate, skillful, and self-motivated Senior Full Stack Engineer who possesses exemplary NodeJS and ReactJS skills.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As the Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be one of the key players when it comes to the technical direction of the product. You will also be responsible for improving the usability and performance of the product as well as conceptualising and leading platform integrations with external products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and iterate the product towards public release. You’ll be one of the key players when it comes to technical direction of the product, forging the landscape for future engineers
- Improve the usability and performance of the product by refining new or existing functionality, so that we can enable our customers to have an incredible experience each day
- Contribute to the foundation of our development processes
- Conceptualize and lead platform integrations with external products
- Help the founders shape the product strategy and refining the way modern teams collaborate
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Experience with Docker and GraphQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and other related field is preferred but not required
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Work From Home
Industry: Information Technology (Software)
Expertise: NodeJS, ReactJS