Our company was founded in 2006 in Japan, A web technology service company with an offshore branch office in Cebu, established in 20016, started in the Philippines with less than ten professional engineers and expand it to now with 100+ dedicated and talented individuals. Throught the years, our growth has been associated with the connections we have with recognized big brands in Japan. We pride ourselves with delivering high-quality Web applications, mobile applications, and any other systems, to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Create sales strategy as well as budgeting
● Research and identify the market potential of each area or country
● Qualify leads from any marketing activities as sales opportunities
● Contact potential clients through direct emails or calls
● Find potential partnerships mainly outside the Philippines
● Present or propose our company to potential clients or partners coordinating with
● Develop and maintain the relationship with the clients and partners
● Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
● Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
● Gather helpful information from customer and competitor data
● Manage and track each status of sales pipelines and report to management
● Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business
● Work with the management team to create rate proposals
● Developing and training the development team members for ensuring business
growth are met.
● At least 5 yrs Experience as a Sales Manager
● Bachelor’s graduate of Business Administration or any relevant field.
● Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
● Understanding of sales performance metrics
● Ability to manage complex project and can Multi-task
● Communication, negotiation skills and must have management experience
● Strong communication skills and has experience in IT industries.
● People-oriented and results-driven
● Must have knowledge of Company profiling/employer branding.
● Experience in customer support is a plus.
● Fixed Weekends Off
● HMO Insurance upon onboarding
● Paid Vacation Leave upon Regularization
● Twice a Year of Performance Appraisal
● 13th Month Pay
● PhilHealth, SSS, Pag-Ibig
● Communication Allowance
● Can Work Remotely
● Relocation Package
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time / Client Direct Employment
Schedule: Monday to Friday