This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing eCommerce company.
Our client, a brand specifically focused on a concept of thoughtful accessories in the electric vehicle space, more specifically charging stations and adapters to make various EV charging standards compatible in North America with headquarters in Hongkong.
They are an electric vehicle charging manufacturer committed to redefining how we power our vehicles.
Through world-class manufacturing and innovation, our client has an unyielding focus on eliminating the worry of coming across incompatible charging stations.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Social Media Manager’s job focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with the marketing team to create and execute our social marketing plans.
• Bring revenue via social paid ads and affiliate marketing.
• Build analytic reports and monitor key KPIs.
• Grow our audiences organically and increase traffic to our websites.
• Be the expert on social media best practices across strategic channels, identify new opportunities, and advise executives on their social content.
• Analyze our social media accounts and formulate ways to improve our presence.
• Work with various influencers, tiktokers, YouTubers, and other KOLs
Skills & Qualifications:
• 3+ years of social media management experience
• Excellent team player attitude and collaboration skills
• Excellent writing skills; strong editing skills with attention to detail, strong command of Fluent English is a MUST. Spelling and grammar must be perfect
• Basic understanding of how electric vehicles and smart home accessories work
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
• Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Reddit, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Bing, Medium, Reddit, Twitter, Discord, and Social Media Management tools (e.g. Hootsuite)
• Experience with Shopify
• Experience with affiliate marketing
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full Time, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Location: Work from home
Expertise: Social Media