This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Pay Per Click Google Ads Manager to join a fast-growing e-Commerce company.
Our client, a brand specifically focused on a concept of thoughtful accessories in the electric vehicle space, more specifically charging stations and adapters to make various EV charging standards compatible in North America with headquarter in Hong Kong.
They are an electric vehicle charging manufacturer committed to redefining how we power our vehicles.
Through world-class manufacturing and innovation, our client has an unyielding focus on eliminating the worry of coming across incompatible charging stations.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The PPC Google Ads Manager will be responsible in launching and optimizing PPC campaigns, monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, plan, and manage our ongoing Google Ads including Search, Display, Performance MAX, and Shopping campaigns.
- Responsible for managing budget spending and increasing sales while maintaining a healthy ROAS ratio
- Responsible for monitoring KPIs and building weekly reports via Google Analytics, Shopify analytics, etc..
- Liaise with internal creative/marketing team and external agencies to improve keywords research, targeting, spend distribution, keyword building, creative ads development etc.
- Manage high-volume marketing budget and campaigns across all digital channels to ensure efficient customer acquisition cost (CAC) and conversions
- Consistently identify new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Monitor and review performance for full-funnel marketing campaigns and formulate improvement strategy
- Launch qualitative and quantitative A/B and multivariate tests across all Google campaigns and provide data insights
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of related SEM/performance marketing in the eCommerce industry is highly advantageous
- Ability to generate consistent revenue via Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, to able to use customer and acquisition data and business metrics to support business decisions, optimization and - generate insights in order to drive commercial growth
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and the like are required
- Fast-paced, Result-driven, good organization skills, able to work in a fast-changing environment
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm Hong Kong Time zone
Industry: eCommerce, Electric charging station,
Expertise: Pay Per Click campaign, Google AdWords campaign, SEM