This is a life-changing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work in an exciting and innovative tech company with a platform built in the latest technologies. Join in a vibrant and highly collaborative working environment as you strive for career growth and excel in this highly competitive and fast-paced industry. You will be exposed to a highly diversified and collaborative technical team.
Our client is a Thailand-headquartered award-winning tech company launched in 2016. Their goal is to make insurance simple, affordable and reliable. Our client is a licensed insurance broker, specializing in online insurance. They operate as an MGA and bring innovation to insurance, by using new technologies and improving processes, from product design to claims. They are also the first Thai insurance provider to expand in Indonesia, as of early 2022.
The client was awarded "The Best Contact Center of the Year" 3 years in a row by the Thai Contact Center Trade Association (TCCTA).
As they are continuously growing, they are in search of a passionate, skillful, and self-motivated Salesforce Developer who possesses the exemplary technical background and leadership attributes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Software Developer participates in the development and maintenance of our Salesforce environment.
- Help in the development and maintenance of our applications
- Develop code
- Perform unit tests
- Help in the system deployment activities
- Review and address issues raised during testing
- Work closely with the project and testing team
- Production support
- Help address production issues
- Provide technical support
- Ensure that coding is of high quality
- Follow coding principles and best practices
- Ensure that the technical documentation is appropriate and kept up-to-date
- Implement solutions that are easy to maintain, resilient, scalable, and fast
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of four years working experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Familiarity in Lightning component framework
- Hand-on experience as a Salesforce Developer with good knowledge of Apex Class, Apex Trigger, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components, Flow Builder, and LWC.
- Willing to learn new skills
- A Problem solver
- Can work independently
- A Team Player
- Good English communication skills to successfully collaborate with a multicultural foreign counterpart
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Salesforce Developer 1 and/or Salesforce Developer 2 certification