This is an exciting time to join a company that provides opportunities for growth.
Since its establishment in 1961, our client has led the payment industry in Japan by offering the latest creative products and services. Their business grows yearly to provide our customers with the safest and easiest payment system possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the penetration of the company’s target market and expansion strategy.
- Responsible for fulfillment of license agreement with the potential partner.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments, products, marketing updates, and relevant terms and conditions while positively communicating them to the target group.
- Keep up to date with the market competition and industry-related news.
- Timeliness of launch of new products.
- Ensure that a high level of service is provided, and client concerns are dealt with attentively.
- Spearheaded coordination with external service providers, locations, suppliers, regulations, etc. for appropriate sales activity.
- Responsible for creating new programs for our partners that contribute to business growth with coordination with the Sales Team.
- Always act in the best interest of the company and cooperate with the rest of the team to contribute efficiently towards the growth and development of the business.
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in business development, 2-3 years of which in the same role as
business development manager.
- Experience in the banking industry (particularly consumer products like credit cards).
- Ability to engage and negotiate with decision-makers in the banking industry.
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Fulltime
Location: Makati City
Industry: Credit Card Company
Expertise: Business Development