This is a great opportunity to be part of a nimble, fast-growing fintech company backed by top investors. A company that’s proud of its employee-centric culture, where every employee is empowered to positively impact the company's future and homeowners' lives.
Our client, founded in 2015, is the leading home equity platform for homeowners and home buyers seeking an alternative to traditional home financing. Their flagship product, empowers homeowners to unlock their equity in order to eliminate debt, get through periods of financial hardship, and diversify their wealth – without adding to their monthly expenses. It enables investors to access a previously untapped asset class – owner-occupied residential real estate.
- Manage the international office in Manila for production operations to support customers.
- Hire, Train, Develop and cultivate a team that aligns with values and mission.
- Serve as the relationship partner and facilitate communication and collaboration between our Manila branch and key stakeholders in the United States to ensure all parties are aligned with their respective goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the development of an international office for production operations in Manila and stay in close coordination with US-based Business Operations, Legal, Compliance, HR and Production Team Leads
- Manage production functions in the Philippines and serve as a single point of contact for the Manila branch
- Execute performance metrics for different production functions and improve employee morale and productivity
- Monitor qualitative and quantitative individual performance through regular call monitoring, email review, and QC
- Provide regular feedback to your team on their performance against goals, interpersonal behavior, and opportunities for improvements; positively reinforce the good; quickly eradicate the not-so-good
- Monitor quantitative team performance against customer SLAs, CSAT goals, and KPIs, and deliver regular reports to your colleagues on these metrics
- Identify opportunities for improvement and propose them for implementation
- Lead, coach, recognize, and mentor your team to build an exceptional customer-centric culture
- Drive the buildout and utilization of Training materials and all associated resources/tools across the Manila Production Team
- Liaise with other project managers and department managers in coordinating projects to ensure optimal utilization of resources.
- Initiates and maintains proper communication, ensuring quality control, and facilitating coordination and status reporting to the various stakeholders using effective communication channels.
- Primary stakeholder for representing operational management in Manila to external parties to evidence appropriate oversight and control of non-US operations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of direct management experience
- 5+ years of CX and/or operational leadership experience
- Experience working with US workforce and on US financial products
- Experience overseeing products with fraud, information security, privacy and other consumer protection laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience managing teams of 20+ preferred with experience successfully managing quota-carrying teams required
- The ability to effortlessly connect and communicate business strategies with day-to-day operations
- Experience collaborating with Compliance and Regulatory teams and view this partnership as the foundation for success
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time -- Initially appointed as Full Time Contractor and will transition to Full Time Employee once local entity has been established
Location: Onsite - Flexible - BGC
Industry: Financial Services
Expertise: General Management, Operations