This is a spectacular career opportunity for someone who dreams to work for a rapidly growing, young, and engaged company that builds something that makes an impact on the daily lives of people. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for freedom to make the role their own as well have career growth and skills enhancements by being given the chance to voice and let their opinions be considered.
Our client is a UK Headquartered company described as the “Airbnb of Luggage”; the company is a sharing economy solution for storage. They are the world’s first luggage storage network and they help travelers find affordable, convenient storage for their belongings that are secured with the same standards as a hotel check-in.
They are the pioneers in their market and they are looking to expand their team here in the Philippines. They are currently expanding their team of IT professionals and they are in search of a passionate, skillful, and self-motivated Senior Front End Developer who possesses exemplary reactJS skills and a good product mindset.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As the Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be one of the key players when it comes to the technical direction of the product. You will also be responsible for collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience with ReactJS
- Minimum of 5 years’ overall frontend development experience
- Understanding of backend technologies (databases, API, Python)
- Experience with NextJS
- Ability to work independently with integrity and minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills to effectively collaborate with counterparts
- A self-starter, autonomous and a team player
Advantageous skills or nice-to-haves:
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science and other related field
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience mentoring junior developers/prior lead experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate their ideas and decisions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Make product decisions based on business goals, user needs and technical effort
- Set engineering standards and manage a product process appropriate for a small team of developers
- Help the Head of Engineering shape the product strategy and refining the way modern teams collaborate
- Build and ship a great product
- Break down complex problems, deliver real world business outcomes and handle changing priorities