This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth and opportunity to participate in the transformation and expansion of the company as they continuously grow in the market.
Our client is a US based company and the leading Medicaid billing company for both Independent and Agency Home Health providers. They take the complicated rules and regulations of Medicaid and compress it down into an easy-to-use online software that will decrease rejections and increase bottom line.
Our client is currently growing their local presence in the Philippines and seeking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer who is organised, methodical, motivated, detail-oriented, and can envisage building a long-term career within the company
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code and maintain front-end and back-end components; UI, integration, and unit tests.
- Perform code reviews and enforce coding standards • Keep up to date with the latest features for frameworks and platforms.
- Manage our Azure PaaS resources including Azure SQL databases and App Services.
- Manage CI\CD build and release pipelines hosted in Azure DevOps.
- Assist with other aspects of technical operations including all software components, infrastructure, hosting, security, compliance. .
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields
- A minimum 5 years of experience delivering frontend applications using the .NET Core/.NET Framework and Entity Framework Core.
- 5 years experience with hands on work experience building, integrating and delivering SaaS web applications.
- 3 years of experience delivering frontend applications in commonly used UI frameworks preferably Vue or React.
- 3 years of experience in design and development of customer-facing, mission critical applications
- Exposure in development and deployment to cloud PaaS offerings
- Familiarity with the concept of CI/CD
- Experience writing high quality functional unit tests targeting high code coverage
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Must be willing to work on permanent night shift
Advantageous skills or nice-to-haves:
- Experience creating professional-grade documentation and presentations
- Experience with Azure or AWS