This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth, skills improvement, home-based work set up to attain work-life balance, and a chance to work with a project that is unique and first in the market.
Our client is a subsidiary of a publicly listed software development company in Japan. Being one to their parent company’s mission to empower small businesses to take center stage, our client develops integrated management platforms specifically cloud based accounting and HR Softwares used in Japan.
They are currently ramping up their technical team in Makati City and they are looking for top Software Engineers who are willing to learn, confident to share ideas and results-driven individuals to be a part of their team.
This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in modern technologies, frameworks and tools and have career growth. You will be inclined into ration with highly talented group of individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Responsible for analyzing requirements or problems and translating it to usable applications in a timely manner as well as test, debug and document the application throughout the product life cycle
● Participate in estimation discussions with Sr. Software Engineers and Tech Leads
● Write functional specifications for small features and participate in code reviews.
● Create and maintain software documentation including project build and maintenance
● Write and execute test plans
● Be involved in organizational activities like hiring, developers branding, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
● Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
● Must have experience in using database; MySQL and Redis
● Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team with a diverse personality
● Can confidently communicate solutions and technical arguments to stakeholders and product teams
● Flexible and with positive attitude
● Motivated by career and personal development
Advantageous Skills / Technologies:
● Web front-end: Redux, Babel, Webpack, Flowtype, vite.js, react-hooks
● Infrastructure: AWS （ELB, EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, ElastiCache, Redshift, …), Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, CircleCI, Fluentd, Ansible, HashiCorp Tools, Elasticsearch ＋ Kibana, Google BigQuery, Embulk