This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a company that provides a remarkable opportunity for individuals who aspire to achieve substantial growth in the future. They foster an environment filled with energy and enthusiasm, empowering their team members to chart their own course and grow alongside the company.
Our client is headquartered in the USA with operations in the Philippines. They offer staffing services in the outsourcing marketplace.
They are a dynamic company experiencing strong growth and is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join their expanding organization.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Talent Acquisition Manager will have an important role and exciting opportunities for long-term advancement as the Company grows. They are looking at someone who understands and is excited about building a BPO recruiting process for our client and building/managing their team as they grow.
Someone who will introduce/manage a robust recruitment process that will find the right candidates who are qualified but also deeply committed and will allow our client to maintain their high rate of retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead or support client meetings to identify candidate qualification requirements
- Build talent pipelines of high-potential applicants for future job openings
- Posting job openings on career pages, job boards, social media and other forums
- Screening, vetting and evaluating prospective candidates for specific roles
- Maintaining internal databases and documentation related to recruitment, candidate evaluation and client requirements
- Coordinating virtual (ex: LinkedIn) and in-person networking efforts
- Manage the communication and preparation with candidates and clients as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or a related discipline is a plus
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter, or a similar role
- Preferably from the BPO industry
- Experience managing all stages of the recruiting, screening and hiring process
- Expertise with various interview formats, such as phone screening calls, in-person interviews, and group interviews
- Extensive experience evaluating applicants for various roles and levels of seniority
- Understanding of resume databases and applicant tracking systems
- Experience in managing a particular ATS system and assisting the company in setting up their own as they scale up.
- Strong communication and relationship-building abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good-natured and possesses the ability to foster a positive collaborative environment.
- Comfortable being hands-on and actively involved in tasks.
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Friday; 9am – 6pm EST – Nighshift
Location: Work from home
Industry: Recruitment / BPO